- Current and prior landlord references will be checked. Failure to pay rent on time, give 30 day notice in writing prior to termination of tenancy, to protect property, or to respect the rights of other residents may disqualify the applicant.
- You cannot have an unlawful detainer (eviction) judgment against you.
- The cultivation of medicinal marijuana IS NOT allowed on these properties. United States Federal law supersedes California state law in this matter.
- Applicant may be disqualified as a result of negative references.
- Overly aggressive, confrontational, rude or unprofessional behavior shown at any point during the application process may indicate an inability to behave well with neighbors and/or management, and may disqualify applicant.
Port City Property Management
PORT CITY PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
PO Box 7931
Stockton, CA 95267
Phone: (209) 476-0856
Fax: (209) 476-7162